1) LIFT, RUN, EAT A GOOD DIET, RUN, HYDRATE, and RUN. You should devise a Running regimen that gets you in shape PRIOR to August 6th. This will a) Help strengthen your TEAM b) Get YOU in shape c) Decrease the chances of injury d) Increase the chances of getting- and staying- ON THE FIELD. And IT’S FREE!!! Where ever you are over the next 3 weeks, RUN (even on a Cruise!). Run with Friends!!!
The Weight Room will be open Monday-Thursday from 2:00-3:15pm for those in town (unless noted otherwise).
STRETCH a lot and EAT A GOOD DIET!
The boys should be practicing a GOOD DIET and Hydrating ALL THE TIME! HYDRATION, DIET, and SLEEP are KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL FALL CAMP!
2) Make sure you have all you need Before August 6th. Cleats, knee braces, other kinds of braces, gear (If you own your own helmet, they must be reconditioned with a 2018 sticker on them), special mouth pieces (only if you don’t like the ones that we issue), etc.
3) You MUST BE CLEARED (including proof of insurance and a current physical) in order to participate on August 6th, otherwise you will be helping out on the field.
4) QB’s must THROW to RECEIVERS, SNAPPERS MUST SNAP, and KICKERS MUST KICK!
5) Those who are in Summer School- FINISH STRONG!
6) Enjoy your Break. Get away from Football for a little bit, and get ready to…